An Employment Support Group for “Work Launch” Activities
is NOW available Coach: Peter Nicholls B.Com (Acc+Fin)
Would you value a Coach for securing a Job??
Is your Teenager entering the workforce for the first time?
Do they have job interviews coming up and would like help preparing?
Are they open to receiving INPUT on accessing the “Hidden job market”?
Practical Help for 3 hours a Month – billed at $100 is available in:
– Developing Business Communication skills and Etiquette in the workforce
– Resume/CV writing / Cover letter writing
– Job interview preparation, including public speaking
– Cold canvassing (direct approach) techniques
– Help exploring Internship Opportunities or growing a small Business enterprise
Peter qualified in Bachelor of Commerce (Acc+Fin) and Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment
Has over 25 years workforce experience, with an accounting and graphic design background.
Almost 10 years has been committed to direct coaching teams and individuals.