- Would you value having an Employment Coach to secure work or guide you in your Career Journey?
- Do you have job interviews coming up and would like help preparing?
- Are you open to receiving INPUT on accessing the “Hidden job market”?
Expert Assistance is Available:
- Developing Professional Business Communication skills and Etiquette in the workforce
- Resume/CV writing / Cover letter writing / Setting up LinkedIn
- Job interview preparation, including public speaking
- Cold canvassing (direct approach) techniques – including designing/printing Business cards
- Help to explore Internship Opportunities or growing a small Business enterprise
Employment and Career Coach: Peter Nicholls
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting +Finance) – Monash
- Cert IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Peter invested x 6 years in the Accounting Industry – including managing World Visions Budget plus other Management roles
- Other roles in his 28-year career have included Community Services / NFP Consulting and Graphic Design
- Almost 15 years has been committed to direct coaching and training teams and individuals
Employment and Career Coaching
Are you getting ready to graduate and enter the workforce? Are you looking for ways to be successful in the job market?
Are you interested to know about the different types of support that we offer in Employment and Careers Coaching?
Peter is an experienced Employment and Careers Coach. His free webinar is available for you to watch.
Two types of support are available: Online & Offline
- ‘Online’ support, which consists of one-on-one coaching and support on Zoom, Australia-wide. This may include the following support:
- coaching and overall support in career advice and career change or exploration
- a ‘mock’ interview
- Microsoft Office support such as how to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sessions are recorded, upon request, to watch afterwards.
- ‘Offline’ support. Your tutor/coach will assist you with your job application/resume/cover letter, in their own time, providing the following support:
- Proofreading of grammar, punctuation and syntax.
- Providing annotated feedback
- Improvement of design and layout.