LANTITE One-on-one Coaching and Tuition
$20 – $810
* BOOK NOW FOR MAY WINDOW, 2024.
Our LANTITE One-on-one Tuition Support program is popular and fantastic preparation for your LANTITE.
Book early to avoid disappointment and to provide ample time to prepare for your LANTITE Test/s. Places are strictly limited.
Recommended for students needing low, moderate to high-level support.
What to expect from One-on-one Tuition Support:
Meet our specialist LANTITE tutoring team here.
* Our LANTITE One-on-one Tuition Support program provides premium, comprehensive teaching of important Literacy and Numeracy topics and skills required to pass LANTITE, for your teaching career and for life.
* LANTITE One-on-one Tuition Support is suitable for pre-service teachers of all backgrounds, ages, abilities and LANTITE attempts (1st to 5th).
LANTITE One-on-one Coaching and Tuition provided by qualified teachers who are experienced, specialist LANTITE tutors, on Zoom, around Australia and worldwide.
Lessons are personalised and tailored to suit your individual study needs and learning goals.
We provide a toolkit of Literacy, Numeracy and exam-taking strategies and resources.
We provide a high level of care, guidance and feedback.
Lessons are holistic in approach: we support pre-service teachers to be LANTITE-ready not just academically, but also mentally and emotionally.
Tutors are available on weekdays and weekends, during and after hours.
Pre-service teachers must book and attend a 20-minute consultation (Bronze Package) prior to commencing hourly sessions:
- Complete the Sample Practice Test (which acts as a short diagnostic test) prior to your consultation and complete the short survey attached to the order form, so that your tutor can prepare for your consultation.
- Meet your specialist LANTITE tutor. Discuss your learning needs and plan your learning goals. Be advised which tuition package to pursue (Silver, Gold or Platinum).
- Afterwards, the tutor spends time carefully designing a personalised study plan and a series of lessons tailored specifically for you.
If pre-service teachers would like to proceed with lessons after their 20-minute consultation, hourly lessons are available from our Silver, Gold or Platinum Packages:
* A free diagnostic pre-test (a longer diagnostic test than the sample practice exam) is available for the commencement of hourly lessons.
* ‘Performance Anxiety, Stress and Time Management’ Webinar (valued at $16) is included in our Silver, Gold and Platinum Packages.
* Our Gold and Platinum Packages include our full-length practice exams and additional resources.
* Sessions are recorded upon request.
To maximise your enjoyment of one-on-one tuition and to give yourself the best chance of passing your LANTITE Tests, we highly recommend you follow these steps:
- Attend at least five weekly lessons (or 10 lessons for students who need long-term support or are up to their final attempt).
- 'Learn, practise, perform and repeat' important topics, concepts and skills required for adequate preparation.
- Have your progress monitored, be provided thorough guidance through quality, structured, comprehensive lessons.
- Be advised by your tutor when you're ready to sit your exam/s.
- Be an active participant by engaging in all class activities with your tutor.
- Watch the video recordings of your lessons (recorded upon request).
- Complete homework set and studying on a regular basis by utilising the numerous resources provided.
Our Rose Gold Package is available, which consists of a 20-minute consultation and a study plan, carefully designed by your specialist tutor. Would suit a pre-teacher looking to study independently.
Lesson credit expires in the following timeframes:
– Bronze, Silver, Rose Gold and Gold Packages expire three months after date of purchase.
– Platinum Package expires six months after date of purchase.
Waiting Lists are available with one-on-one tutors who are booked out. A 20-minute consultation payment (Bronze Package) must be made to be placed on a tutor's Waiting List. The student will be contacted via email when a spot with the tutor becomes available.
Have questions? Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Still have questions? Please contact us via our Contact page. We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to support you with these important LANTITE journey.
Payments upfront and via installments are available.
|One-on-one Coaching and Tuition
20-Minute Consultation (Bronze Package) – Must be attended first, 1 One-on-one Coaching and Tuition Session (Silver Package), 5 One-on-one Coaching and Tuition Sessions (Gold Package), 10 One-on-one Coaching and Tuition Sessions (Platinum Package), 20-Minute Consultation & Study Plan (Rose Gold Package)
|Literacy or Numeracy
LANTITE Literacy, LANTITE Numeracy